We allow a maximum of 7 participants per booking, before incuring “large group” fees. That number is the maximum # of passengers in our wakeboat. Driver has final say if and how many passengers are allowed on the boat. If your booking is less than an hour do not expect any passengers to be allowed in the boat.
For groups of 8 people or more please contact us at email@example.com (member or otherwise)
15 minutes is enough time for an experienced tow sports participant to have plenty of fun and be tired enough to need a break. That being said, the time can go quickly so do not dawdle. While multiple participants can tube during a 15 minute lake set, for our other tow sport offerings we will only pull 1 participant per 15 minute set.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No on water activities will begin until waivers are signed for all people on site.
- Bookings begin at the scheduled time, whether the participant is ready or not. So arrive with enough time to prepare!
- Cancellations. Colorado weather is unpredictable. Participants have up to 24 hours before their booking to cancel their booking for free. Inside 24 hours, participants have decided to roll the dice on the weather being up to their standards, and refunds will no longer be granted. No-shows are not eligible for refunds, regardless of weather conditions or excuses. Customers will receive a full refund or credit in the case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. Participants that are on site when an operator cancels due to weather extreme enough to impair a driver’s ability to safely operate the boat (extreme winds, extreme rain, lightning/thunder) will be offered a credit to be used in the future. This decision is at the driver’s discretion, wind and rain in and of themselves do not constitute grounds for cancellation.
- Drivers will pull lake set activities at a rate of 4 activities per hour.
- Driver will be asked if they are allowing passengers
- Driver has final say on who is and is not allowed on the boat
- Driver controls music on the boat
- No boarding or deboarding of a boat without the Driver’s permission
- There must be the proper number of life vests in each boat, i.e., one for each person in the boat. Every child under the age of 13 must wear a life vest whenever riding in a boat.
- Tow sports participants will obey signals originating from the driver.
- Children 17 and under should NOT be left on site unsupervised.
- Dogs are not allowed on the boats, dock, or beach area.
- Dogs that cannot behave themselves around other animals or people will remain inside vehicles.
- Due to the shallow nature of the Lake, there will be no diving allowed anywhere in the Lake.
- There shall be no active tow sports allowed within 30 feet of any shoreline, due to the shallow nature of these areas for wave dissipation.
- The Lake shall be limited to use by only one (1) boat at a time.
- No skiing on the Lake before 7:00 a.m. or after sunset.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, use of the beach area, lake, dock, swimming, and other water activities is at the participants’ own risk. There shall be no unsupervised children under the age of 18 allowed on the beach or using the Lake.
- Smoking is prohibited
- Absolutely no glass containers
- When a boat is engaged in tow sports,there shall be no person in or on the water outside of the enclosed beach swim area, other than the person(s) participating in the tow sport.
- Use and possession of illegal drugs on club property are prohibited.
- Drinking of alcohol is prohibited on the shoreline, docks, and in the boats.
- Drinking of alcohol is permitted in the pavilion and away from the water.
- No person who has alcohol in their system is permitted on a dock, by the shoreline, in a boat, on the water, in the water, or to participate in a tow sport.
- All litter and Recycling shall be disposed of in proper containers
- Only biodegradable soap may be used in the Lake.
- No food or drink is allowed in Kodiak Ski Lake boats, only water bottles.
- No guest is allowed to drive Kodiak Ski Lake boats.
- Kodiak Ski Lake, LLC are not responsible for theft, loss, or damage of any personal property of members or guests.
- Guests may arrive at the lake no more than 10 minutes before the official start time of the open lake set period as listed on the operating hours on the website and must respect the privacy of the preceding member. Guests can collect their gear from the gear room, but are not allowed on the dock or boat. Similarly, a guest must be off the water as soon as their time slot ends and off site no more then 10 minutes after the open lake set period as listed on the operating hours of the website
- Money or barter cannot be accepted by members from guests for skiing or lake privileges.
- Colorado weather is unpredictable. Canceling a slot or pausing activities due to weather extreme enough to impair a driver’s ability to safely operate the boat (extreme winds, extreme rain, lightning/thunder) or a participant’s ability to safely engage in a tow sport is at the driver’s discretion.
- All on water activities will be paused for a minimum of 30 minutes following the most recent lightning strike and/or thunder in the area.